A Casual and Colorful Fall

The weather has finally changed to cooler temps and I can start to layer items to go with the weather. I love the diversity of fall. I can wear a skirt and tights one day and then leggings and a shark tail tunic the next.

While I do have a number of black pieces in my closet I will often pair black items with something colorful like a sweater or a scarf to give my outfit a bit of definition with a pop of color.

The first outfit I paired a beige, and gray top with gray pants. Gray can be just as diverse as black. The top and pants are from Avenue. My great patent leather shoes are from Alegria.




The outfit below is a favorite that I just pulled together from HIPS resale boutique 114 Main St.  Clawson, MI. 
I bought the skirt specifically to wear tights and my Doc Marten boots. The sweater is from the Queen Latifah Collection, The skirt is Derek Lim and tshirt is from The Avenue. A fun bohemian look.


The love of purple, which is of course my favorite color. A very casual outfit for running errands and such. The top and pants are from Target and the multi-colored purple sweater is from Fashion Bug. My shoes are from  Abeo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swing Into Spring - Daytime Looks

NYE-Long Live PJ's