Swing Into Spring - Daytime Looks

 The only thing predictable about Michigan weather is it changes so fast that one has to dress for all four seasons in one day.

However, we have had a mild winter, and while the calendar says spring, the weather has been as fickle as ever. Nevertheless, I can always count on finding pieces from my favorite resale store or re-purposing items from my closet to whip up a new outfit no matter what the weather.

The leopard outfit is from HIPS Resale at the Clawson store, 110 S. Main St. Clawson. The bag, and the shoes as well.


 I have always wanted to try on a tutu skirt and HIPS now carries tutu skirts from  Society+ I can say the skirt fits great. Plenty of room in the waist. I had on the sz. 26. I paired the skirt with flats and a metallic shirt, all from HIPS Clawson store. The one thing I can say about wearing this skirt is it's FUN!







 Out and about running errands on a sunny day. Decorative t-shirt and wide leg cropped pants. I received lots of compliments on this look. It's fun and very comfortable. Items were purchased at the Rochester Salvation Army.










I love this jacket. It was cool, gray day and I paired this jacket with a pair of jersey knit pants and suede booties. Stylish and ready to go.









People always ask where I get my outfits/clothing from. I shop all over, but mostly thrift stores, hence the title of the blog, "Big Girl On A Budget"

HIPS has two locations in Clawson and now in St. Clair Shores. They have a wide variety of items from casual to career, from evening to formal wear. HIPS also carries designer handbags and shoes.

Do not dismiss the Salvation Army as a has been. The Salvation Army has been revamping it's overall look and the items they accept. I have been finding alot of NWT (new with tag) designer items such as Michael Kors, Cynthia Rowley, Betsey Johnson and more. Yes, you will have to go to more than one store, but the bargains are out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NYE-Long Live PJ's

Pantone 2017 Color Of The Year-Greenery